6.27.2008

Friday, June 27th, 2008

I am finally allowed to leave U of M hospital. It has been decided that it will be impossible for me to make it up and down the stairs to my bedroom at my house. My family changes their dining room into a bedroom for me. My Grandpa and Uncle Doug help my dad put doors up, my brothers move furniture and my mom does everything she can to make it homey, comfortable, and free of germs. It is best for me to be there during the day because my brothers are home from school and can take care of me. This evening, Peter’s favorite hairstylist comes to our house and shaves our heads. Dad and Ryan decide to join in. She leaves a little bit on my head, but cuts it very short. I don’t cry, I am relieved it will finally stop falling out all over me. I take a picture to send to Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment