8.05.2008

Tuesday, August 5th, 2008

Today is an awful, discouraging day. I have had my third round of chemo, and I went to the hospital on Thursday night, due to uncontrollable vomiting. Ryan got scared when blood came up and took me in. They kept me until Sunday, but I end up going right back today. I go into St. Joe’s first because I have an abscess. They take one look at it and decide it was too large and they were too afraid of infection to drain it there. I get to ride in an ambulance for a second time, this time my mother goes with me. As we drive down Grand River past the preschool, I cry because they are hosting a spaghetti dinner for me tonight and I had gotten special permission from my doctor to attend. I wanted to thank all the families and staff for their support in person, but I end up hospitalized again instead. I am frustrated beyond belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment