4.07.2009

Tuesday, April 7th, 2009

I was wrong about how I would respond to this cycle. I am not feeling well at all. It is the middle of the night and I wake up to use the bathroom. The next thing I know I am leaning on the edge of the sink, staring at a red mark on my face. I can not comprehend what I am looking at. I turn around and see that I have not flushed the toilet. It is then that I realized what has happened. I have matching red marks on my legs from where I fell forward off the toilet as I passed out, hitting the floor hard enough to bruise my body. I have no idea how long I was unconscious. I walk back to the bedroom and ask Ryan if he has heard anything. When he says no, I become irrationally angry and scared. I could have been seriously injured, and no one would have known. The reason I had stayed at my parents’ home was so that someone would always be there for me. I call my mom and explain what has happened. She does not want me to go back to sleep, so she sits up with me and we phone the on-call doctor. He is not concerned and I decide not to go in to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment